This course will challenge some of your deepest beliefs about trauma and what actually makes healing possible. For example, did you know that nearly everything we’ve been told about memories – especially traumatic ones and Freud’s notion of repression – is inaccurate? Understanding how memory processing really works – and how it is constantly “rewritten” by the Imagination/Default Network – can transform the way we’ve worked with emotional suffering for the past 100 years!
What others are saying…
Michael Kirton, is an Australian clinical psychologist and author with specializations in child development, mental health issues, substance abuse, trauma, and business/executive management.
12 unique benefits you’ll get from this experiential Trauma-Centered NeuroCoaching Course:
- Learn how to use unique brain-based strategies that will instantly interrupt disturbing feelings and thoughts triggered by painful experiences and past traumatic events.
- Discover how easy it is to rebalance the three key brain networks that are essential for maintaining optimal psychological health.
- Learn how to turn painful and traumatic experiences into memory traces that you can gently extinguish when you enter into a state of “Relaxed Mindful Awareness”.
- Teach yourself and others how to use evidence-based 60-second strategies – uncovered by our university brain scan studies published in respected journals – to reduce chronic anxiety and neurological stress that can be caused by even mild emotional and physical abuse.
- Develop a unique communication process that suspends biased beliefs and false assumptions, allowing you to build greater rapport and intimacy with a friend or partner who has been hurt in previous relationships.
- Understand why beliefs about repressed memories and the notion that trauma is held in the body are false, how these urban myths have made it more difficult to reduce emotional pain.
- Learn how PTSD can change the brain’s structure, and the new brain scan research showing how to resolve this crippling problem.
- Uncover the reasons why memories reflect the present moment, not the past, and how to empower yourself and others to practice “post-traumatic growth”.
- Find out why some people recover faster from traumatic experiences and how to help others to build resilience and self-confidence.
- Discover how false memories are formed and why autobiographical memories are constantly being changed.
- You’ll learn how to transform the latest neuroscientific discoveries about trauma into new practical strategies, along with 300 slides that you can use to educate others, helping them to quickly resolve personal and relationship problems.
Limited Time Offer $995
What Benefits will My Clients, Students, and Staff Members – including My Friends and Family – Experience?
Trauma-Centered NeuroCoaching (TCNC), and the protocols I’ve developed are based on hundreds of neuroscientific studies showing how you can create an optimal balance between three large-scale brain networks: The Default, Executive, and Salience Networks. The protocols offer a gentle way to work with chronic anxiety and disturbing feelings associated with painful events from the past. They dissipate the debilitating emotions associated with disturbing memories and free the person from their negative emotional state, making the person able to function optimally.
You can use these new simple strategies in both your personal and professional life to help adults and adolescents solve a wide range of personal, relationship, and work-related problems with a clear calm mindset.
Hi Everyone! This is John Assaraf, CEO of NeuroGym. Mindfulness and brain science may be the two most important “ingredients” that can transform any professional coaching or therapy practice, and Mark Waldman’s certification program will show you how to help your clients integrate powerful brain-enhancing strategies that will bring them remarkable satisfaction and success. Mark has the unique ability to translate state-of-the art neuroscience into practical techniques that rapidly promote personal transformation. If you are ready to take the leap to begin or enhance your coaching practice and take it to new heights of excellence and originality, take action now because Mark only has openings for a limited number of committed and motivated students.
Who Is Trauma Centered NeuroCoaching For?
Who Can Benefit From This Training Program?
Experienced counselors and therapists who want to learn more tools to deal with traumatic memories that arise during therapy sessions.
Specialists working with trauma, abuse and interpersonal conflicts who want to gain more insights into ways of working with these issues.
Experienced yoga or meditation teachers who want to learn how to help clients that experience anxiety or trauma during a session.
Teachers who want to learn to identify and help the children in their classroom who are dealing with traumatic events.
Healthcare providers who want to help their patients rapidly reduce mental, physical, and emotional stress
People who want to help their family or friends overcome hurt from previous relationships
Anyone who wants to overcome their own traumatic memories.
What other clients say about working with Mark
“Mark Waldman’s training programs are transformational. You’ll learn how use some of the most effective strategies to eliminate stress and boost productivity and creativity in both the workplace and at home. In just a few hours you can experience the powerful communication and brain-enhancing strategies that we used to create the first NeuroLeadership course at Loyola Marymount University.”
– Chris Manning, PhD, Professor, Loyola Marymount University
“I’ve been a supervisor of therapists, psychologists, and spiritual counselors for many decades and I strongly encourage you to enroll Mark Waldman’s training program. The techniques you’ll learn will greatly help your clients – especially those who are struggling with traumatic experiences – and they will help you to feel deeper satisfaction in your professional life.”
– Dr. Neil Schuitevoerder, Phd, MFT, Clinical Psychologist
“Medicine can be a stressful environment for both the practitioner and the patient. The relaxation and mindfulness strategies that you will learn in the NeuroCoach training program will help to improve mood and lower pain, anxiety and depression, speeding up the healing and recovery process. You will benefit as a health-care professional by maintaining serenity throughout your workday, and you can teach these useful techniques to your patients in just a couple of minutes.”
— Susan VanVonderen, RN CNP
Limited Time Offer $995
Nita Ewald is a certified NeuroCoach, a functional nutritionist, and a certified holistic health coach. She holds a master’s degree in chemistry and is board certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners.
You can personalize the NeuroCoaching strategies and teach them to your clients one on one, or you can apply these brain-changing techniques to any size group – to couples, to families, to boardrooms, to classrooms, to convention halls – in just a few hours.