Facts, Myth & the Cutting Edge of Neuroscience…
Memory, Trauma & The Brain
A Free eBook Download
The truth about painful memories
and how we treat them…
by Mark Waldman
Get the complete eBook FREE…
What you’ll discover…
- Why our beliefs are some of the most inaccurate memories we have.
- How memory deals with the past (and the future).
- How neuroscience is revolutionizing the coaching profession.
- What our imagination does with memories.
- A startling truth about repressed memories.
“The newest research in Network Neuroscience shows that consciously recalling and talking about past painful experiences actually strengthens them, making them feel more real and more difficult to get rid of! Strategies involving “active forgetting” turn out to be far more effective than many current approaches to post-traumatic stress.”